Bus Registration for 2021 Bookings
- PLEASE NOTE: Bus 4 PM service is now full all new registrations will go onto a waiting list
Step 1 – Please review the Bus Route and Stop List to verify your access to a bus stop that suits.
- Step 2 – Please complete the Bus Registration 2021 Form, and the Bus Co-Ordinator will be in touch to confirm this, and advise of the invoice process.
- For more information please contact the Berwick Bus Co-Ordinator on 1300 002 225 Extension 1113 or click here to email.
- Please refer to the Bus Route and Stop List prior to completing the Bus Registration Form, as you will need the BUS STOP number for your form.
- If you have any queries, please contact the Berwick Bus Co-Ordinator on 1300 002 225 Extension 1113 or click here to email.
Casual Bus Passes
Casual passes are available at a flat rate of $10.00 per ticket subject to seat availability. Please go to the College Shop, to purchase these. NOTE: ensure you have activated your ” My School Connect” account prior to clicking on the “Casual Passes” link. Casual passes are found on line – in the College Shop under “Finance and School Resources” tab.
Health and Safety Aspects
The advice from our service providers and information from Government, is that school buses are treated as an extension of the school.
- All travellers over 12 years of age, are required to wear a mask upon entry to, and whilst on the bus service.
- Families and students are also requested manage their personal space at bus stops.
- Students are requested to leave space between themselves and other travellers, if they can. Normal bus capacity limits apply, in terms of the numbers of students that can access the services.
- The buses will operate under strict cleaning and hygiene protocols, and will request you use hand sanitiser upon entering the bus.