NEW webinar: eSafety’s guide to parental controls
Register for the free webinar, eSafety’s guide to parental controls, for parents and carers from the eSafety Commissioner.
The webinar will look at how parents and carers can set up devices and apps to help kids and young people stay safe online.
It will cover:
- the benefits and limitations of parental controls
- how to set up iOS and Android devices for safety
- how to set up popular games and apps like YouTube and Roblox for safety
- using family tech agreements and other parenting strategies to manage online risks
- how eSafety can help when things go wrong.
This webinar will include practical tips, demonstrations and advice.
To register, visit: esafety.gov.au/parents.