On this page, you will find:
- iPad app lists for each year level from Year 3, required for the iPad and BYOD programs
- Links to Campion booklists for Year 5 to 12
- Links to Edrolo for many VCE subjects and to purchase textbooks for VCE Chemistry, Biology and Physics
Essential Apps 2022 Lists
Every student in Years 3 to 8 at Beaconhills College is required to have an iPad in good working order (with the latest iOS and a battery that will last all day) as well as a collection of apps that the students will need for their classes.
It is imperative that ALL these apps, regardless of cost, are installed by the start of the year and not only when they are needed.
Students in Years 9-12 are able to Bring Your Own Device (BYOD) and will need to ensure they install apps that suit their choice of device.
Tap the relevant button below to see the apps list for each year level.
From Campion: Keeping Parents and Students Safe during COVID-19
We have some good news about Junior School booklists. You will no longer have to complete a booklist order. The College has been able to negotiate a bulk purchase price for all Junior School booklists, which is now included in the College fees.
Parents of older students must use the online booklist system if they wish to purchase resources via Campion using one of the campus links below:
The Campion website has recently undergone an update whereby everyone needs to create an account before they can access the booklists. Creating an account simply involves entering an email address and selecting a password. They do not ask for any other information.
Submission of the online booklist needs to be completed by Friday 17 December 2021.
If you require any assistance with your digital textbooks, click here for the Campion online help.
More information and FAQs on digital textbooks can be found here.
Edrolo VCE Resources and Textbooks
Students enrolled in the following VCE subjects will be allocated an Edrolo account by the College for accessing Edrolo video resources:
Students enrolled in the following VCE subjects are required to purchase an EDROLO textbook through their Edrolo account:
- Biology, VCE Units 1 and 2
- Biology, VCE Units 3 and 4
- Chemistry, VCE Units 1 and 2
- Chemistry, VCE Units 3 and 4
- Physics, VCE Units 1 and 2
- Physics, VCE Units 3 and 4
Please note that the Edrolo textbooks replace previous textbooks obtained through Campion and will now need to be purchased via the Beaconhills Edrolo portal. This letter, with extra information and instructions, is sent to all relevant families.
The College will continue to cover the cost of the Edrolo video resources. Families will be required to purchase the digital textbook, with the following options by the commencement of the next school year:
- Digital textbook or
- Digital textbook and optional print version
- The College will enrol students in Edrolo by the beginning of Head Start program in November.
- Students will then receive a follow up email which is used to activate their Edrolo account.
- Students must activate their account before the digital textbook can be ordered.
- Families of students enrolled in the above nominated subjects purchase the textbook through the student’s Edrolo account, ready for the start of the next school year.